About Me

My photo
My name is Hillary, I'm 24 and have a beautiful daughter who was born June 25, 2010. She was adopted by an amazing family with whom I am now very close. Adoption is an incredible experience but can extremely suck sometimes. I feel called to share my story with other people not only to spread knowledge about adoption (especially open adoptions) but also to help support girls going through unplanned pregnancy/adoption.

Friday, April 26, 2013

Those days

And then there are those days when someone asks, "how could you be so mean to give your baby away" and "don't you love her?" "Don't you miss her?" Why yes, in fact I do love and miss her. But she wasn't mine to 'keep' or 'give away'. She was always meant to be part of their family, I just helped get her there.

No comments:

Post a Comment