About Me

My photo
My name is Hillary, I'm 24 and have a beautiful daughter who was born June 25, 2010. She was adopted by an amazing family with whom I am now very close. Adoption is an incredible experience but can extremely suck sometimes. I feel called to share my story with other people not only to spread knowledge about adoption (especially open adoptions) but also to help support girls going through unplanned pregnancy/adoption.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Chapter Three

Chapter One: Childhood- There once was a little blond girl, who lived in a simply happy world. Her mom and her dad, loved her like mad, with no clue what life would unfurl.

Chapter Two: Adolescence- The girl dyed her hair black; to her parents she began to talk back. The things she would do, to pick up her mood, got her totally lost and off track.

Chapter Three: Postpartum- Nine months and one baby later, her path was significantly straighter. Her family she loved, over all else above. And now it was her turn to help others.


1 comment:

  1. Your blogging is swell! I can already tell that this site will be hip, cool, and mell...o :)

    ReplyDelete